Comfortis for Dogs 40-60 Pounds
Introducing Comfortis chewable tablets, the latest breakthrough in oral flea protection. One tablet is all your dog needs for one month of total flea protection!
OUR LOW PRICES:
$95 - 6 Month Supply
OUR BEST PRICE
$171 - 12 Month Supply
Manaufacutrer MAIL IN Rebate: Receive $25 when you purchase a year's supply (12-doses) of Comfortis®
$95.00 - $171.00
Comfortis® is the first FDA-approved, chewable, beef-flavored tablet that kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on dogs for a full month.
Only Comfortis® offers you all of these benefits in a single product:
• Fast, month-long flea protection
• Starts killing fleas within 30 minutes
• Lasts a full month
• Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
• The convenience of a chewable, beef-flavored tablet
• Easy to give with no mess
• Demonstrated safe for dogs and puppies 14 weeks and older
Along with fast-acting, month-long flea protection, Comfortis® offers these additional benefits:
• With Comfortis®, you can play with your dog immediately after treatment. No need to isolate pets. Just treat and play.
• Because Comfortis® is administered orally, there’s no risk of application site reactions.
• Comfortis® won’t stain carpeting, upholstery or clothing.
• Comfortis® can’t be rubbed or shaken off.
Important Safety Information
• The most common adverse reaction reported is vomiting.
• Other adverse reactions reported in decreasing order of frequency are: depression/lethargy, decreased appetite, incoordination, diarrhea, itching, trembling, excessive salivation and seizures.
• Following concomitant extra label use of ivermectin with Comfortis, some dogs have experienced the following clinical signs: trembling/twitching, salivation /drooling, seizures, incoordination, excessive dilation of pupils, blindness and disorientation.
• Post approval experience continues to support the safety of Comfortis when used concurrently with heartworm preventatives according to label directions.